- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, halved
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup flaked coconut
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- ¼ cup of brewed dark roast coffee
- ⅛ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 250°F/120°C.
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, nuts and coconut.
- Separately in a large saucepan, combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup, coffee and cinnamon. Bring to boil over medium heat and stir for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour the sauce over the popcorn mixture and stir until coated.
- Transfer to two large greased pans. Bake, uncovered, for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread onto waxed paper and let cool. Store in airtight containers.
Recipe provided by Timothy’s®